VIRTUAL TAILOR: HOW TO TAKE YOUR PHOTOS.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Tight fitted clothes such as slim fit jeans or trousers, shorts, fitted shirt or t-shirt). Please note that the tighter the clothes worn while taking the pictures the more accurate your measurements will be.
- Shirts must be tucked in, remove outwear or sweaters, sweatshirts, oversized tops
- Pockets empty
- Remove belts
- Flat shoes or bare feet
- The background doesn’t matter, but your clothing does. Please ensure that your clothing does not blend in with the background (ie. do not wear white clothing and stand in front of a white wall).
HOW TO STAND
- On the front photo your legs should be spread about 9-10 inches apart and your arms should be in a slight A pose so that we can see the distance between arms and legs.
- Pose should be natural with relaxed arms.
- Arms should not be crossed behind the back, or over your head
- Make sure the full body is visible: no cut off legs, arms or other body parts.
- On the side photo do the opposite, push your legs together, arms should follow the line on your pants, push them to the body. Follow the example.
HOW TO TAKE PHOTOS
- Hold the phone at a 90-degree angle to the floor.
- When you take someone’s photo hold your phone on the waist level of your friend.
- Recommended distance between the person taking the photo and the person being scanned should be around 6-6.5 feet
- Make sure that the whole body is present on the photo.